Sponsored by the Leisner Family. Thanks to all our sponsors. Without sponsorship our tournaments would not be possible!
Registration for TRM 143 at Albany Community Charter School is now open.
Online registration open until 6:00 PM on March 5.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
After that, one may register on-site before 9:15 AM to play Round 1 (STRICTLY ENFORCED).
Location Address: 65 Krank Street – Albany
Remember – there are some important changes to the rules this year. Please click on this <<LINK>> to read the rules in more detail.
Tournament will begin at 9:45 a.m. for Open section and at 10:00 a.m. for all other sections. Players should be seated at their table by 9:50 for announcements. Those who wish to help set up can meet at 8:30 a.m. Help is always appreciated and encouraged!
All except Open section, play four games: 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 2:15 p.m.; Open section will be playing three games: 9:45 a.m., 11:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. Awards will follow after the 4th round for rated sections.
If you register online and do not show up, or do not send us an email letting us know you can’t make it to the tournament (by 9:15 am the day of the tournament) you will be assessed a $5.00 fee at your next tournament.
USCF Rated Sections: Open (Regular rating of 1400 and above), King (Regular rating up to 1399), Queen (Regular rating up to 999), Rook (Regular rating up to 599)
Non-USCF Member (Unrated) Sections: Awe (Adults Welcome), kNight (Up to and including Grade 12), Bishop (Up to and including Grade 5), Pawn (Up to and including Grade 2)
Time Control: Three rounds (G/45, d/5) for Open Section; Four rounds (G/30, d5) for all other Sections. All rated section games will impact regular and quick rating. 1/2 point byes limited to one.
Awards: Trophies to top three player(s) in each section with 12 or more players. Trophies to top two players in sections less than 12 players. Medals for all with 2.5 points or more. (Exception: If you score 2 points and you are new to TRM tournaments, you qualify for a medal.)
Team Awards: All scholastic players from one team, pick the top four scores and add them (from all sections) to come up with a team score. Teams scoring more than 12 points get a Team Certificate. Only scholastic players can be part of the team. Players shall stay with the same team during the entire school year unless they change school districts. They have to choose if they want to be part of a School or a Chess Club at their first tournament.
Hope, to see you there!
Advanced Registration as of 03/05/2020; 7:15 pm
USCF Rated Section
- Basapuram Gandla, Preetham; 16844077; Other; Rook
- Buddeau,Isaiah; 16550846; AHS; Queen
- Cheng, Eric; 16921202; GUILDCS; King
- Cho, Ian; 16929318; ROCKIN; Rook
- Early, Spencer; 17183914; BETHLEH; Queen
- Eshel, Adam; 16298427; ROCKIN; King
- Griffin, Nia; 16772795; NEWBURG; Queen
- Gullapalli, Gautham; 16282950; BOGHT; Rook
- Gullapalli,Prathik; 16282944; BOGHT; Rook
- Howard,Dean; 10126797; None; Open
- Huskie, Navin; 17059958; EGCC; King
- Huskie, Rohan; 17059943; EGCC; King
- Jagarlamudi, Rithvik; 16992684; LATHAMR; Rook
- Jakkamsetti, Aneesh; 16916993; GUILDCS; Queen
- Jakkamsetti, Arnav; 16917006; GUILDCS; Rook
- Jayendran, Isaac; 16487382; EGCC; King
- King, Alexander; 16954140; LATHAMR; Rook
- Lang, Jizhuo; 16555472; LATHAMR; King
- Lanka, Utkarsh; 17183920; GUILDCS; Rook
- Leavitt, Derek; 17181698; NORTHCO; Rook
- Mahadevan, Balaji; 15383237; EGCC; King
- Muthushankar, Jayendran; 16513368; EGCC; Open
- Nagarajan, Rethwick; 16955075; None; Queen
- Neti, Adarsh; 16584484; SHEN; King
- Norat, Evan; 16916401; NEWBURG; Queen
- Pawlson, Odin; 16144313; NEWBURG; Queen
- Raja, Kavin; 16844020; CRAIG; Rook
- Raju, Sanjay; 16789108; BETHLEH; Rook
- Ramsey, Rohm; 15323380; ROCKIN; Queen
- Sevinsky, Logan; 16701307; LATHAMR; Rook
- Sood, Manasvin; 16271588; GUILDCS; Open
- Vadivleu, Sam; 16271573; TESAGO; Queen
- Villano, Anthony; 17250927; None; Rook
- Waduthanthree, Thihansa; 16126955; EGCC; King
- Wang, Franklin; 17183810; BETHLEH; Rook
- Whelchel, Evan; 16310342; SKANO; Queen
- Woutersz, Cassius; 16972407; BETHLEH; King
- Yarwood, Zachary; 16845436; BETHLEH; Rook
- Yu, Sicheng; 15702687; CCC; Open
- Yu, Sijia; 16535023; CCC; Rook
- Zhu, Jierui; 15988466; SHEN; King
USCF Unrated Section
- Bhagat, om; GUILDK; Bishop
- Birch, Jacob; Other; Bishop
- Dobies, Ethan; NORTHCO; Knight
- Lascelle, Brayton; Other; Bishop
- Leavitt, Samantha; LATHAMR; Bishop
- Mahadevan, Shankar; EGCC; Bishop
- Matters, Bill; EGCC; AWE
- Milukuri, Aditya; BOGHT; Bishop
- O’Leary, Conor; None; Bishop
- Page, Dustin; ROCKIN; Bishop
- Page, Roscoe; ROCKIN; Pawn
- Pitts, Servais; SCSD; Knight
- Prabhushettar, Shlok; GUILDCS; Knight
- Prabhushettar, Vachan; GUILDCS; Bishop
- Roberts, Henry; ROCKIN; Bishop
- Ravilla, Chaitan Sri; EGCC; Pawn
- Roddam, Nihal; ; EGCC; Bishop
- Sivakumar, Niranjan; BOGHT; Bishop
- Soma, Sid; EGCC; Pawn
- Waduthanthree, Senu; SHEN; Pawn
- widyarathna,dion; ROCKIN; Pawn
- widyarathna, Shanell; ROCKIN; Pawn
- Winham, Fredric; ROCKIN; Knight