Officers Responsibilities can be found here.
- Executive Director/CEO – Brother John McManus (Oversees and approves all other operations; Development of Tournament Directors; Safe storage of materials for tournaments; Transport materials to site for tournament; trophies and awards ceremony at tournament; etc.)
- President – Mary Ann Sorrentino (Encourages development; provides info and updates; trophies and awards ceremony at tournament); Past Presidents: Sandeep Alampalli 2014-2018, Dr. Christine Whyte 2013-2014; Dr. Sreenivas Alampalli 2011-2013
- Vice President – Dr. Christine Zhao (Coordinates with schools on program, works with President and CEO for continuity of operations); Past Vice Presidents – Santhosh Abraham 2017-18, Dr. Laurie E. Miroff 2016-2017; Dr. Liz Gialanella 2014-2016
- Secretary – Michael (Walter) Mockler (In charge of Advertising / Marketing / Recruiting); Past Secretaries: Dr. Christine Zhao 2017-18, Dr. Laurie E. Miroff 2015-16, Dr. Laurie E. Miroff/Santhosh Abraham 2014-15 and Part of 2016-17, Samantha Giknis 2011-2014
- Treasurer – Brother John McManus (Maintains records and inspects all finances related to Make The Right Move); Past treasurers: Dr. Mahadevan Balasubramaniam, 2016-2018, Santhosh Abraham 20156-2016, Santhosh Abraham/Joseph Whyte 2014-2015, Paul Wilson
- Tournament Directors: Jon S Leisner (Local TD); Brother John Mcmanus (Senior TD), Dr. Sreenivas Alampalli (Senior TD), Sandeep Alampalli (Senior TD), and Santhosh Abraham (Local TD).
- Internet/Web Director – Smita Iyengar (Chooses and trains people to maintain website); Past Web Coordinators: Ron Ladouceur and Dr. Sreenivas Alampalli
- Publicity Director – Zachary Calderon (Makes contacts with TV, newspaper, etc. Directs articles from school districts to timely sources (who, what, where, when and how) for general public interest, and updates social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.); Past Publicity Directors: George Ladouceur