|Albany: Chuck Eson 861-6256
|Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm||Presbyterian Church, 2291 Western Ave., Albany||Club Championship||$25/year|
|Greenwich: John Hartnett 692-9030
|Thursday 7:00-11:00||Greenwich Free Library (20 min East of Saratoga)||Casual games, lessons|
|Guilderland CC: Philip Sells
|Friday 6:30-8:30||Guilderland Public Library, 2228 Western Ave (Rt20),
|Casual games, lessons||Scholastic play welcome|
|Kings Knight CC: Ken Evans
|Wednesday 7-10||Rosendale Cafe, Main St S. of Kingston||All levels|
|Margaretville CC: Tom Delehanty
|Tuesday 6:30||Methodist Church on Church St., Margaretville Enter from
parking lot at side of building
|All welcome||No dues|
|Saratoga: Lee Battes
|Sunday 7:00-10:00||United Methodist Church, 5th Ave at Henning Rd Saratoga
|Visitors welcome. Casual games possible||$8/ Year|
|Schenectady: Bill Townsend
|Thursday 7:30-10:30||Niskayuna Community Center 1 mi where Ballstown neets
Aquaduct and Aquaduct turns into Van Vranken Ave
|Players of all ages and strengths welcome||$36/ Year|
|Athens Catskill Scholastic CC: Doug Pneuman
|Tuesday 6:00||D.R. Evarts Library, 80 Second St||Beginners & Intermediate||Free|
|Ballard Scholastic CC: Fred Volkman
|Monday 3:15-4:15||Ballard Elementary School, 300 Ballard Rd, Wilton||Beginners Gr 3-5||Free|
|Coxsackie Scholastic CC: Thomas & Susan Pacuk
email@example.com 518 731-8946
|Tuesday and Thursday 3:15- 5:15||Coxsackie Elem. Sch., 24 Sunset Blvd, Coxsackie|
- Chesskids Academy Go to the map site on this program to find more than 100 lessons and many quizzes. Made for scholastic players to improve their playing strength, it also has many helps for new clubs (Charts, articles, and much more). From Richmond Junior CC in England!!
- Exeter Chess Club This is another program from the United Kingdom. Has many articles and practical advice, but not as many hands-on computer teaching tools as the Academy (above).
- NY ChessKids Up-to-date site from the NYC based program.
- Canadian Homesite for Chess ‘n Math Official teaching site of Canada, where chess is part of the school curriculum.
- Visit the Professor (Jim Mitch) Many practical lessons for download and handouts. You can pay a fee and be a part of this website, publish your chess ladder, provide homework for your club, and see postings.
- World Chess Links
More at ENYCA, the Eastern New York Chess Association.